Tuesday, April 22, 2014

It's amazing how by seeing a picture of the little girl God has chosen for us just a few weeks ago, who is all the way in China, that I love her so strongly and miss her and it's so powerful it brings tears to my eyes. It's the little things too, like wanting her chapped cheeks to be moisturized and desperately wanting to see her smile.  And wishing she knew she had a Daddy and Mommy that already love her and sisters and brothers that want her home. To the big things of wanting her to have surgery so she doesn't have a gapping hole in the roof of her mouth and wanting to hold her in my arms so she knows she is secure in our arms and secure in Jesus' love for her. Missing my baby girl today...

1 comment:

  1. On hold with the airlines now to book our flights to and from China. We leave in two weeks from today. Is your daughter in Nanchang? If so, I would be happy to ask after her while there and update you. We're posting our journey on Instagram as Coloradogreystar if you would like to follow along. For the last 5 months I was desperate to find someone, ANYONE, going to Nanchang to check on our daughter. I never did and was sad about too, which is why I put this out to you. let me know. Coloradogreystar at aol.com

    ReplyDelete